November 22, 2006

Mason & Eric turned 9 years old this past week -
it's been a busy birthday month for us! The three boys have enjoyed sharing several birthday get-togethers with family & friends - lots of candles and cakes and fun.
Nine seems like such a big number - they are getting to be big boys!
Since they don't sit still long enough for me to take their picture very often, here's one from a few years back from this time of year. I believe they were four years old at the time of this picture.
Nine years seems like it has flown by, but when I think back, we have many, many memories to account for those years that are the boys' lifetime. To think that they were four in this picture, and Johnathan was not even on the way yet - and now he's four... Wow. Their lifetime of milestones, memories, & experiences continues to grow.

2 comments:

  1. remember when the boys said girls can't wear work jeans with holes, except for granny?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember where I was and what I was doing when I got the call from the hospital... what a day it was - can't believe it's been nine years. Fine young men...

    ReplyDelete