He is, without a doubt, the bee's knees, the apple of my eye.
Here are some additional stats, facts & updates on
Beau, The Six Year Old:
(Photographed above after just coming in from the snow,
which is seen melting on his freckles,
which I adore.)
- Loves Legos.
- Talented drawer, painter, cutter, taper.
- Writer of love notes.
(Dear Mom & Dad, I love you so much so much so much so much so much so much so much so much so much so much. xoxoxoxo Love, Beau)
- Wears masks & capes & hats & clever get-ups.
- Has a favorite pair of jeans he loves to wear. They've been patched more times that I can count.
- Whistles, snaps his fingers, works on his cartwheel often.
- Doing stellar work as a kindergartener.
Academically, behaviorally, developmentally.
- Likes bananas & most all fruit. Loves grapes.
- Expressive. Enthusiastic. Eyes twinkle with many ideas.
- Has one sweet, somewhat-long-term space in his smile where his top right baby tooth used to be. No other missing teeth just yet.
- Weighs 46 pounds.
- Affectionate. Great & generous bear-hugger.
- Is learning sarcasm. Very comedic.
- Loves playing outside, in the snow, or on his bike.
- Mr. Manners! Please, thank you, you're welcome, & excuse me..
He sets a fine example for the rest of the family at every meal.
- Plays I Spy & guessing games.
- Wants to be a barber when he grows up.
He says Granny will be his first customer, and he will cut her hair in a zig-zag pattern (which he demonstrates with karate chop hands.)
- Doesn't like haircuts, himself, but always giggles during them.
- Would like also to be a baker, making lots & lots of cookies.
- Shares a bedroom with Johnathan.
- Got a pet fish a couple of weeks ago, named it Billy.
- Thoughtful. Caring. Helpful.
- Comes in the door after school with an armload of firewood, and a beaming grin as he carries it to the living room. So proud to be a great guy.
- Is a really great guy, and we're so proud of him.
Spreading the Beau love with Tuesday Muse.