1. If yesterday morning was blustery, I don't know what that makes the past 24 hours and today.
This is not Spring. This is the winter that won't end.
I'm not complaining, just stating a fact.
2. School was canceled again today, for the 2nd Snow Day this week.
The kids are thrilled. The dog, too. He revels in their outdoor company. (See happy paw as he frolics upside-down.. something he only does when he's feeling blissful.)
3. Getting closer to the end of our final countdown.
Mitch has been working 17-18 hour days the past few weeks. Saws are still buzzing & air compressor running past midnight each night.
Not only has it been a long winter weather-wise, but it's been a long winter having him away for the past 8 months, too. We're ready for it to end.
4. Thank goodness in his absence that the boys are strong shovelers and handy with the skidsteer.
(There are no textures or overlays in any of these photos.
This is ALL BLOWING SNOW. The wind gusts are really something out there!)
5. While the wind is still blowing up a storm, the sun is finally shining a bit! Warmer days are ahead for us.
(Though it's still supposed to be down to around 10° tonight.)
By the way, Lilly made a full trip around our house rolling that hefty snowball.
Let Spring Begin!
Random 5 Friday
Friday Photo Journal