1. My grandma June was born in July. She turned 88 Monday, so we stopped in to visit with some fresh strawberries. (We've had a lot of those lately.)
2. Tuesday our 95 year old neighbor, Mr. Jacobson, brought us a case of fresh peaches. (You can read a little about Mr. Jacobson, along with a peach crisp recipe here. We also made these delicious peach preserves with peaches he brought us last year.)
We have the coolest neighbors!
3. Wednesday I mentioned that we were off to find some fun. After I tended to about five gallons of strawberries, we
packed up & headed north to see Mitch and the older boys where they're working & stayed the night.
4. Find some fun we did! Thursday was a day full of fun in the water & sun. We even got in on some cliff jumping in Canadian water. (Lilly taking the low ledge plunge.)
5. This little guy might be about to lose his first tooth (other than that one that's been missing on top for so long now!)
Sharing with Random 5 Friday